Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The first day i create my own blog!

20/1/2010 wednesday...

today is my first day posting my blog... hehehe... soo i`m newbie here... ok lets start....

my name ?? jackie lee
age ?? 20 (2010)
hometown ?? sibu sarawak malaysia but live in kuching
status ?? single~~~
date of birth ?? 18/7/1990
sex ?? MALE!
occupation ?? student from LIM KOK WING / work in Regal Advantage Development
course of study ?? Architecture in diploma
hobbies ?? er... anything....
usually do what at home ?? act EMO~ xD
facebook ?? http://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=689716579
msn ?? jac_kie_90@hotmail.com

ok jus these for my information... if wanna ask more... u can find me... hehehe....
er.. i will post when i am free here...


today nothing special happen on me... yah i have nothing to say... ^^ anyway... thx for viewing hehehe

5 comments: