Wednesday, March 3, 2010

bored....

today... is the most boring day!!! omg...... but still the same as usual with my timetable.... 7 am wake up brush teeth... taking bath.......... then having my "maggie mee" breakfast... lolz.... after eating.... still..... watch "xin kong" XD haiz..... all the times.... monday till wednesday... but today a bit special is... i`m staying at HOME!! LOLZ!!! cause finish my class... i will straight away go to my parent office which very far away from my house..... but today.... my laziness asked me to stay =.=""" hmm.. anyway.... today i had meet up all my group mate for discussing our "small assignment" terrifying.... all my group mate attended ^^ hehe... ok.... and that`s all for today... hehehe.... oh ya..... going to weekend!! >.

No comments:

Post a Comment